As accredited Type Trainers with over 30 years experience between us, we facilitate interactive and engaging workshops on Type be it the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) or The Majors® across Australia. Our facilitators are accredited in MBTI® Step 1 & 2. With one of our facilitators also being the only person in Australia to be accredited in MBTI® Step 3.
Type is a highly regarded tool that is used to gain insights into personal preferences. It has stood the test of time and is utilised across the world for a variety of purposes including career development, team building, stress management, executive coaching, conflict resolution and leadership development.
Type training is one of the wonderful professional development programs that employees truly value and talk about and use years after the training.
The Benefits of Type Training
• Expands upon each employees’ level of self-awareness
• Facilitates more effective and authentic communication between team members
• Leads to more effective and productive teams as individual differences become celebrated and leveraged
• Reduces workplace stress and minimises potential workplace conflict
• Provides a reference point and shared language to defuse conflict when / should it arise
Introduction to Type & Communication Workshop
Participants complete the MBTI® / or The Majors® profiling tool online before the workshop & will receive their reports during the workshop.
In this workshop, participants;
• Learn about the theory of MBTI and the 16 personality types
• Develop a greater understanding of their individual type
• Learn more about their natural strengths, work style preferences and areas for potential development
• Develop an understanding of the different personality types in their team
• Discover a language to communicate more effectively with one another
•Leverage a new framework to develop an action plan for increasing workplace communication and strengthening workplace relationships
Other Type Workshop Topics
- Type & Stress
- Type & Selling
- Type & Team Building
- Type & Leadership Development
Training can be adapted for your organisational needs and staff numbers. We can provide training fee quotes as requested.
*Half Day Workshops or Full Day Workshops
*Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, and MBTI are trademarks or registered trademarks of the MBTI Trust, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
To discuss please contact email@example.com (0417 330 673) or firstname.lastname@example.org (0417 331 162)