- September 2018, ABC Radio, VIC, Libbi Gorr, Speaking about, taking a job that does not feel right!
- September 2018, The Wellness Collective with Nat Kringoudis & Cecelia Ramsdale – How to Get Happy at Work, podcast on iTunes & The Wellness Collective site
- February 2017, ABC Radio, VIC, Libbi Gorr, speaking about Executive Coaching
- February 2017, The Wellness Collective, with Cecelia Ramsdale & Nat Kringoudis, free podcast on iTunes, download the episode ‘Episode Designing Your Work Life’
- January 2017 ABC Radio WA, with Peter Bell on Making a Career Change in 2017
For any media requests around; employment, job searching, careers, career changes, leadership, MBA’s, self-awareness, executive coaching, personal branding, Myers Briggs Personality Type (MBTI), team building, culture & values, or professional development programs – please contact Sue Daniels on 0417331162 or Kelly Magowan on 0417330673
Kelly Magowan has spent over 10 years delivering presentations on topics to empower people in their work lives. She has presented to associations, government departments, university groups, Alumni groups, not for profits and corporate groups of up to 100 attendees.
Presentation topics include:
- Finding More Passion & Purpose in Your Worklife
- How to Leverage Cognitive Diversity in the Workplace
- How to Successfully Build Your Personal Brand
- How to Confidently Negotiate Your Salary (for Women)
To find out more about these topics and how you can book Kelly visit SpeakerHub
- 14 November 2018, La Trobe University Alumni Event, ‘How to Successfully Build Your Personal Brand’
- 15 November 2018, Think Pink, ‘Writing A Resume That Has Impact’