- January 2017 ABC Radio WA, with Peter Bell on Making a Career Change in 2017
- February 2017, The Wellness Collective, with Cecelia Ramsdale & Nat Kringoudis, free podcast on iTunes, download the episode ‘Episode Designing Your Work Life’
- February 2017, ABC Radio, VIC, Libbi Gorr, speaking about Executive Coaching
For any media requests please contact Sue Daniels on 0417331162 or Kelly Magowan on 0417330673
At Diversitas we appreciate that everyone learns and engages differently. We regularly run lunchtime workshops for professionals & executives around career & leadership development topics.
Our events can be found on Eventbrite.
The following events are scheduled for early 2017 and will be held at The Village, NAB in Melbourne’s Docklands.
- Are you interested in finding the jobs that are not advertised?
- Do you want to change career?
- Are you wanting to progress your career and do not know what the do to get started
- Do you want to be ready for a ‘chance event’
Workshop date: Tuesday 21st February 12.30 – 2.00pm
- Are you finding your identifying great jobs, however, are struggling to take your application through to interview stage? This workshop can assist you in learning how to market yourself more effectively and increase your interview odds.
Workshop Date: Tuesday 7th March 12.30 -2.00pm
- If you have not negotiated your salary package lately or ever – then this workshop is a must attend. Learn the salary negotiation fundamentals and ensure you are not working an extra 64 days a year to earn the same as your male counterparts.
Workshop Date: Thursday 23rd March: 12.30 -2.00pm
To sign up, visit Diversitas on Eventbrite or to find out more contact us.