Diversitas is a dynamic growing organisation with a passion for embracing the potential in everyone. We create and deliver our personal development and wellbeing programs tailored for a range clients’ needs and regularly partner with experts in their fields.
Our goal is to grow ourselves personally and professionally, as we do for our clients. The Coaching Hub is a place for independent Coaches, HR and L&D Professionals to connect and share their gifts and knowledge. It is a way to explore the latest thought leadership thinking in a range of personal development topics.
The Diversitas Coaching Hub was established in 2017 and each month we have a guest speaker and discuss topics such as;
- Coaching with Positive Psychology
- The Influence of Culture on Emotional Intelligence
- How to Get Started Making a Podcast for Your Business
- How Cultural Framing Can Make Coaching Across Cultures More Effective
- My love affair with MBTI and accreditation for Step 3
- Personal Branding & Thought Leadership
- Vision session with Leonie Cutts, developer of the CCS Cards
- The Secrets to Getting Things Done & Managing Email & other Distractions
- Quietly Powerful Women
Coaching Hub events are run each month at the NAB Village, Docklands, Melbourne.
There is no fee to join or come along to the events. It is simply a learning and sharing forum for independent Coaches, HR, & L&D professionals.
For more information email Sue Daniels firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the contact form below.