“It is never too late to be what you might have been” George Eliot
Professionals & Executives
At Diversitas our coaches each have over twenty years corporate and coaching experience working with professionals and executives, to both clarify and achieve their life and career goals.
Our coaches design and deliver tailored coaching programs for each client. Coaching sessions are often focused on assisting clients in various areas be it to prepare for the job search, develop confidence, develop their personal brand, build an executive presence or to prepare for a challenging conversation in the workplace. Our approach is to ensure that clients learn techniques and tips that they can integrate into their everyday lives, and to build their confidence and decision making and problem-solving skills around their careers.
How we support you
Our coaches have all worked in senior roles within a range of industries and have extensive experience working within the post graduate education sector. They complement this with backgrounds in HR, Recruitment, Leadership Development, Team Performance and Executive & Career Coaching. They are certified in a range of personality profiling tools and professional members of the Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA). As a result, they are equipped to coach you on a deep personal development level, create clarity out of complexity and help you focus on the authentic you for the next stage of your career. This is usually stage 1 of the coaching process.
Stage two involves teaching the tried and tested techniques on job search gained from our extensive education and experience in outplacement and career transition. This will help you position yourself to the commercial market.
Finally, in stage three, we then support you through making the transition, whether it is a job search, requesting an internal promotion or completely changing career direction.
For example, we don’t just teach you how to write a compelling resume, we help you to fully integrate all aspects of your career vision into every form of your marketing. Assisting you to create your authentic, rewarding and consistent personal brand and ownership of your career story.
Some of the career management topics that you may cover in your program:
- Career change or transition
- Career management & advancement
- Career visioning
- Job search strategies
- Leadership development
- Salary negotiation
- Personal branding tools (Personal Pitch, CV, LinkedIn profile)
- Challenging conversations
- Exploring further study options
- Executive Coaching
- Personality Type Profiling – certified in MBTI®, Majors PTi/Elements™ and the Birkman Method®
We offer our clients the coaching support they need in a way that works best with their career and lifestyle. We recognise that everyone has different learning styles and may need to balance their personal development with several other aspects of their life. Hence coaching delivery is flexible including face to face & Skype and the timing of each program may vary.
Outcomes you can expect
There are many possible outcomes, they may include:
- Securing a more senior role in the same profession
- Transitioning into a new profession, self employment or industry
- Creating a new satisfying career that focusses on the real you
- Exploring consulting or contracting
- Gain an internal career promotion
- Short term and long term career planning
- Building a portfolio career
Read some of the Testimonials from our past clients.
- One Hour Session (phone / Skype) – $275 (including GST)
Session Packages (if purchased in advance and not part of a tailored program)
- 4 x One Hour Sessions – AUS $1,000 (including GST)
- 6 x One Hour Sessions – AUS $1,500 (including GST)
After an initial discussion we will create a program to suit your needs. This may also include a personality profiling assessment and a range of exercises to complete online. Contact us to discuss your individual needs and a quote for these fees.
* You may be eligible for Tax deductions: speak with your Accountant to see if these apply.
Call Kelly Magowan (0417 330 693) or Sue Daniels (0417 331 162) for a confidential discussion on your current coaching needs. Or, complete the following form and we will contact you.