Welcome to the Diversitas Career Resources for Professionals & Executives.
We are constantly adding a variety of free resources to assist professionals & executives in their job search and/ or career transition – including workbooks, articles, questionnaires and much more.
- Career Change Fear Blockers Exercise Worksheet
- If you are looking to make a job or career change and something is holding you back, spend about 30 minutes on this exercise. You will be surprised how effective this exercise is in helping you move forward to achieving your career goals.
- Diversitas Career Change Blockers Exercise
Strengths & Skills Clarity Guide
- If you are struggling to write your resume or to determine what direction to take your career in this guide will help you get things moving forward.
- Understanding Your Key Values Exercise
- The role our values play in our worklife satisfaction should never be underestimated. These values can change over time at different life stages. They act as our internal compass and require us to regularly reflect and check in to see they still ring true. Not only do we need to be able to list them, but we also need to be able to define and articulate them. This exercise will help you in achieving this.
- Personal Pitch Template
- While many people are familiar with the ‘Elevator Pitch’ concept for startups, few of us spend the time to craft our own compelling ‘Personal Pitch’ to help others understand our Personal Brand and where we add the most value in the world of work. Use this template to help you craft a more compelling introduction for your next interview or networking event.