Are you a professional or executive seeking support with the job search or career change process?
How Our Coaches Support You
Our coaches have all worked in senior roles within a range of industries and have extensive experience working within the postgraduate education sector. They complement this with backgrounds in HR, Recruitment, Leadership Development, Team Performance, and Executive & Career Coaching. They are certified in a range of personality profiling tools and professional members of the Career Development Association of Australia (CDAA). As a result, they are equipped to coach you on a deep personal development level, create clarity out of complexity and help you focus on the authentic you for the next stage of your career.
For example, we don’t just teach you how to write a compelling management or executive level resume, we help you to fully integrate all aspects of your career vision into every form of your marketing. Assisting you to create your authentic, rewarding and consistent personal brand and ownership of your career story both online and offline.
Some of the career management topics that you may cover with your coach include:
- Career change
- Career management & advancement
- Career visioning
- Resume writing
- Job search strategies
- Leadership development
- Salary negotiation
- Personal branding tools (Personal Pitch, CV, LinkedIn profile)
- Challenging conversations
- Exploring further study options
- Executive Coaching
- Personality Type Profiling – certified in MBTI®, Majors PTi/Elements™ and the Birkman Method®
You will also be provided with workbooks, worksheets, templates and examples as required.
We have helped thousands of professionals and executives to achieve their career goals. To learn more you can read more of our client testimonials.
“Your career guidance has been such a great help, it got me thinking deeply about my career and what my dreams were, rather than only the ‘safe’ job options.” Karen, Executive
“Sue’s has a practical, focussed and unfussed manner. Her insights, experience and approach were exactly what I needed to make a successful career transition. I recommend her without hesitation.” Ian MacCallum, Program and IT Manager
Outcomes you can expect
There are many possible outcomes, they may include:
- Securing a more senior role in the same profession
- Transitioning into a new profession, self-employment or industry
- Creating a new satisfying career that focuses on the real you
- Exploring consulting or contracting
- Setting up your own business
- Gain an internal career promotion
- Short term and long term career planning
- Building a portfolio career
Session Packages (if purchased in advance and not part of a tailored program)
- 4 x One Hour Sessions – AUS $950 (plus GST)
Let our team of experienced Career & Executive Coaches at Diversitas help you achieve your Career Goals.
To make a booking contact Kelly Magowan on 0417 330 673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com