As experienced Career & Executive Coaches we bring four decades of experience working to empower mid to senior executives to experience rewarding careers. We have specific experience in outplacement, career transition and managing change as well as certifications in personality profiling tools.
We provide a bespoke approach which translates into successful results for clients from a variety of industries and organisations.
Client profiles include:
• Senior Managers & Executives
• MD’s, Directors, C-suite
Areas of coaching can focus on any/all of the following:
- Authentic leadership – understanding your personal leadership style
- Developing leaders’ EQ ‘emotional intelligence’ – building self-awareness & leadership capabilities
- Communication skills – understanding and managing multiple stakeholders & having challenging conversations
- Inspiring, engaging and leading employees – managing teams through challenging times
- Work and life balance – managing stress and delegating effectively
- Career development – taking the next step as a leader
- 360 Feedback – using Centre for Creative Leadership (CCL) Benchmarks for Managers & Executives
- Support in specific areas of career concern – for example, managing stress & building resilience
Coaching Service & Fees*
- Executive Coaching sessions are purchased in packages of a minimum of 6 x 1.5 hours.
- We recommend that most executive coaching support programs are run over 6-12 months.
Before taking an Executive Coaching assignment, we meet / speak with the relevant person within the organisation to learn more about the needs and goals of the organisation from the coaching service. We check in regularly to keep the client updated throughout the assignment.
The Executive Coaches at Diversitas bring significant executive coaching experience and success with clients from the Education, Government and Healthcare sectors.
For pricing information please contact us.
Contact Us for more information on how we can help you
For additional information about our Executive Coaching services please call us for a confidential discussion Sue (0417 331 162) or Kelly (0417 330 673) or contact us using the message form below.