As experienced Career & Executive Coaches we bring four decades of experience working to empower mid to senior executives to experience rewarding careers. We have specific experience in outplacement, career transition and managing change as well as certifications in personality profiling tools.
We provide a bespoke approach which translates into successful results for clients from a variety of industries and organisations.
Client profiles include:
• Senior Managers & Executives
• MD’s, Directors, C-suite
Areas of coaching can focus on any or multiple areas below:
- Authentic Leadership – understanding your personal leadership style
- Developing Leadership EQ ‘emotional intelligence’ – building self-awareness & leadership capabilities
- Communication & Challenging Conversations – understanding and managing multiple stakeholders & having challenging conversations
- Motivating & Leading Teams in Times of Change – managing teams through challenging times, including mergers, acquisitions, pandemics
- Work & Life Balance – managing stress and delegating effectively
- Executive Career Development – planning & managing your executive career
- 360 Feedback – using Centre for Creative Leadership (CCL) Benchmarks for Managers & Executives
- Support in specific areas of career concern – for example, managing stress & building resilience, managing virtual teams
Coaching Service & Fees*
- Executive Coaching sessions are purchased in packages of a minimum of 6 x 1.5 hours.
- We recommend that most executive coaching support programs are run over 6-12 months.
Before taking an Executive Coaching assignment, we meet / speak with the relevant person within the organisation to learn more about the needs and goals of the organisation from the coaching service. We check in regularly to keep the client updated throughout the assignment.
The Executive Coaches at Diversitas bring significant executive coaching experience and success with clients from the Education, Government and Healthcare sectors.
For pricing information please contact us.
For additional information about our Executive Coaching services please call us for a confidential discussion Sue (0417 331 162) firstname.lastname@example.org or Kelly (0417 330 673) email@example.com or contact us using the message form below.