How Executive Coaching can support your success as a leader
Having worked in large corporations, running businesses and leading teams, we know first-hand the challenges that come with being in a leadership position. Today’s leaders need to be more resilient and emotionally intelligent than ever before to cope with a VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) working environment. Yet, they are not always provided with the training and support to attain the personal insights necessary to succeed in today’s business world.
How we support you
At Diversitas our coaches support senior executives in much the same way as their personal trainer does for their physical wellbeing. Ideally, engaging before starting the new role to set goals, explore and refine their leadership style, communication skills and presence. Then, learning techniques to manage diversity, create their personal brand as a leader, as well as how to handle difficult conversations and conflict.
Our Coaching Expertise
Our coaches have all held senior roles across a range of industries and have experience of designing and delivering personal effective programs within the post graduate education sector. They complement this with backgrounds in HR, Recruitment, Leadership Development, Team Performance and Executive & Career Coaching. We have post graduate qualifications in career management and entrepreneurship and are certified in a range of personality profiling tools such as MBTI®, Majors™ and The Birkman Method®. We have supported many clients across all types of organisations to develop sustainable, senior level careers. As a result they are equipped to work with you on a personal development level, as well as help you position yourself to your job market and support you through this change. We offer our clients focus, support, honesty, accountability and inspiration.
Typical Client profiles
- Senior Managers and Executives
- Managing directors and CEO’s
- Professionals who are aspiring leaders
Some Executive Coaching session content
- Creating Authentic leaders
- Developing your leadership EQ ‘emotional intelligence’
- Taking a strategic approach to dealing with others in the workplace
- Mastering Challenging conversations
- Inspiring and engaging employees through change
- How to achieve a Work and life balance
- Career development and management
- Effective positioning for promotions and/or lateral moves
- Making the most of your network
Outcomes you can expect
- Greater self confidence and executive presence
- Increased level of self-awareness and resilience
- Improved capability and broader leadership skills
- Survive VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) environment
- Clarity of self, expertise and ideal culture
- Increased performance in managing a diverse team
- Creating a new satisfying and sustainable career
- Attain your career promotion
After an initial (complimentary) discussion and diagnosis of your needs, we will create a tailored coaching program. This may also include a personality profiling assessment and a range of exercises to complete online.
For a confidential discussion on your coaching needs, contact
Kelly Magowan on 0417 330 673 or Sue Daniels on 0417 331 162.
Complete this form if you would like to email us: