Do you want a healthy and productive workplace?
- Is your new hire successful?
- Are you developing the leaders who emulate your culture?
- Are you struggling to engage women and create a culture of diversity?
- Do you have employee engagement issues?
- Are your employees equipped for the challenges of today’s workplace?
- Do you have technical experts rather than engaging communicators?
Applying the latest thinking and using tried and tested career and executive coaching techniques Kelly Magowan and Sue Daniels created Diversitas to introduce a new approach to help you to resolve these burning issues.
Drawing on our extensive skills in career development, personality profiling and group facilitation in the corporate and education sectors, added to our corporate and executive recruitment experience, we have developed a range of employee development programs that increase productivity and employee engagement.
At Diversitas we offer a variety of holistic solutions to create lasting change. We use a highly consultative approach and offer tailored programs focusing on your specific organisations needs, providing the most experienced experts to deliver the relevant components of a program.
Our unique approach is to create self-awareness, teach state of the art techniques and support the participants whilst they embed these new skills in the workplace.
Our coaching programs address common challenges including;
- Dealing with stress and conflict
- Developing effective leaders
- Strategic career development planning
- Empowering women in the workforce
See our Executive Coaching services for more details on how we can support and develop leaders in your organisation.
Go to our page on Type (MBTI / Majors) Training and Birkman Personality Profiling for more information on how we can help you to develop your leaders and teams to gain greater self awareness and improve communication, client engagement/sales and influencing skills. This training can also be focussed on conflict and stress management.
We also offer Corporate Career & Wellbeing Programs covering topics such as;
- Overcoming challenges faced by women in the workplace
- How to manage stress & increase your resilience
- Identifying & understanding your authentic leadership style & potential
Note that Program delivery can be flexible including online, face to face sessions or workshops, Skype and webinars.
Contact us for a complimentary discussion around your challenges and we can partner with you to implement the most effective solutions to resolve your talent management issues.