Do you want a healthy and productive workplace?
- Is your new hire successful?
- Do you need outplacement or career transition assistance?
- Are you developing the leaders who emulate your culture?
- Are you struggling to engage women and create a culture of diversity?
- Do you have employee engagement issues?
- Are your employees equipped for the challenges of today’s workplace?
- Do you have technical experts rather than engaging communicators?
Applying the latest thinking and using tried and tested career and executive coaching techniques Kelly Magowan and Sue Daniels created Diversitas to introduce a new approach to help you to resolve these burning issues.
Drawing on our extensive skills in career development, outplacement & career transition, personality profiling and group facilitation in the corporate and education sectors. Added to our corporate and executive recruitment experience, we have designed a range of employee development programs that increase productivity and employee engagement. We focus on change through greater self awareness of each individual’s needs, preferences, values and strengths. Then assist authentic leaders to consider the combined effects on teams to help them survive in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world of work.
At Diversitas we offer a variety of holistic solutions to create lasting change and build resilience. We use a highly consultative approach and offer tailored programs focusing on your specific organisations needs, providing the most experienced experts to deliver the relevant components of a program.
Our unique approach is to create self-awareness, teach state of the art techniques and support the participants whilst they embed these new skills in the workplace. Our aim is to create agile and resilient individuals and teams.
Our coaching programs address common challenges including;
- Dealing with stress and conflict
- Developing effective leaders
- Strategic career development planning
- Managing change and career transition
- Empowering women in the workforce
See our Executive Coaching services for more details on how we can support and develop leaders in your organisation.
Go to our page on Type (MBTI / Majors) Training and Birkman Personality Profiling for more information on how we can help you to develop your leaders and teams to gain greater self awareness and improve communication, client engagement/sales and influencing skills. This training can also be focussed on conflict and stress management.
We also offer Corporate Career & Wellbeing Programs covering topics such as;
- Overcoming challenges faced by women in the workplace
- How to manage stress & increase your resilience
- Identifying & understanding your authentic leadership style & potential
Note that Program delivery can be flexible including online, face to face sessions or workshops, Skype and webinars.
Contact us using the form below or by phone to Kelly (0417 330 673) or Sue (0417 331 162) for a complimentary discussion around your current people challenges. We can partner with you to implement the most effective solutions to resolve your talent management issues.