As Executive & Career Coaches, and Workshop Facilitators, we have a track record of successfully supporting organisations to develop their leaders, create effective teams and help individuals to develop successful professional careers.
As accredited Myers-Briggs Personality Type (MBTI) Trainers we facilitate interactive and engaging workshops, some of which incorporate the MBTI, others are run without the MBTI foundation which you will see under ‘Team Workshops.
Workshops can be run virtually or face to face onsite.
“We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.”
— Anaïs Nin
The Myers-Briggs Personality Type (MBTI) workshops:
- Introduction to the MBTI Training & Your Personality Type (step 1)
- MBTI Training for Team Building & Clearer Communication (MBTI step 1)
- ‘The Type Tool-Box’ to Manage Stress & Build Resilience (MBTI step 1)
- Mastering Challenging & Uncomfortable Conversations for Professionals & Executives (MBTI step 2)
* Type training is one of the wonderful professional development programs that employees truly value and apply to their work life years after the training.
- How to Build a Successful Personal Brand @ Work
- Finding Passion (Happiness) & Purpose In Your Worklife
- Empowering Coaching Techniques & Tools for Managers
- Maintaining Your Motivation & Resilience in Times of Change
*These are not MBTI workshops and do not require any MBTI knowledge or prior training.
Our Trainers & Facilitators:
As certified Type Trainers with over 30 years collective experience, we facilitate interactive and engaging workshops using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) or the Majors™ across Australia. Our clients included national retailers, global pharmaceutical companies, engineering firms, not for profits and educational institutions.
Our facilitators are all certified in the MBTI® Step I & II as well as the Majors PTi™ and PT Elements™ personality profiling tools. One of our facilitators is the only MBTI® Step III certified user in Australia. Type is a highly regarded tool used to gain insights into personal preferences of ourselves and others. It has stood the test of time and is utilised across the world for a variety of professional development purposes including career planning, team building, stress management, executive coaching, conflict resolution and leadership development.
Training can be adapted for your organisational needs and staff numbers. We can provide training fee quotes as requested.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Myers-Briggs, and MBTI are trademarks or registered trademarks of the MBTI Trust, Inc., in the United States and other countries.
“Thank you for facilitating last week’s offsite. It was a very engaging and informative session that perfectly integrated our vision and mission with our group dynamics. I am sure the team would agree that we all gained valuable insights into the facets of our individual personality types and how we can best use these understandings to enhance how we work as a team.” Executive, National Retail Group
To discuss your companies training needs, please contact email@example.com (0417 330 673) or firstname.lastname@example.org (0417 331 162) or complete this online form.